OUR SERVICESBrand Development
- We're Hiring!! http://t.co/BqyszIHgdz #creative #design
- We’re Hiring!! http://t.co/BqyszIHgdz Follow the link for more information...
- RT @parnhold: The Kansas City @immotionstudios team is hiring a design coordinator (3 yrs exp). http://t.co/xEj15P1RCL #kciabcjobs
- Why Fast, Cheap, and Easy Design Is Killing Your Nonprofit’s Brand (all boils down to STRATEGY!) http://t.co/iQOhoQx6cl
- Good conversation going on w/ How to Use Hashtags in Your Social Media Marketing. http://t.co/qp0na1UFfD
WHAT WE'RE UP TOWe’re Hiring!!
Posted by Brad Evans | 03/15/2013
Looking for a Production Artist/Designer. You can review the job overview below. If you think you have what it takes we would love to hear from you. See details below: Production Artist/Designer Immotion Studios has an immediate position available for a production artist/designer to join its creative team. The ideal candidate will have experience using Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Acrobat. Accuracy and the ability to meet tight deadlines is a must. This full-time, permanent position offers a competitive hourly rate and an excellent working environment. Immotion Studios is a full service agency located in Fort Worth, Texas. We build brands through brand strategy for both local and national clients. Designer must be: Self motivated and able to work as part of a team Organized and Detail-oriented Effective in an environment where speed and accuracy are key Qualifications: 1+ year experience …
Red Carpet Interviews Double Feature!!
Posted by Brad Evans | 02/15/2013
What a week here at Immotion Studios. We had fun soaking in the DFW theatre & arts scene with Red Carpet Interviews at both Dallas Summer Musicals and Bass Performance Hall. Both are great shows and you have time to enjoy the two, but don’ delay. See what each of the audiences had to say! Bass Performance Hall The 2010 Tony award winning Musical Memphis is at Bass Performance Hall now thru Sunday, February 17th. If interested in tickets you can visit www.basshall.com , call the ticket office at 817-212-4280, or visit the box office located at 525 Commerce Street, downtown Fort Worth. Our next Red Carpet Interview will be another true story inspired, Tony award winning Broadway Musical, The Million Dollar Quartet March 5-10, hope to see you there! Dallas Summer Musicals Inspired by a true story, depicted in a book …